söndag 9 augusti 2015

random thoughts turned into scribbles #2

I have this new plan to embrace everything around me and accept that things are the way they are. One of those things is that I feel things very deeply. I have always thought that I have a problem letting things go - but maybe I just need to accept the fact that this is the way it is.

Is it insane that I fell for a man the moment I saw him in the door of a pub? (Like, genuinely could not breathe the moment he walked in, haha) Probably. But it's true, it's real - it's what happened to me. Regardless of what he felt, it does not make me insane or crazy. (which I thought for a long time) I don't know how to get over this, maybe I won't until I fall for someone else. The truth is that if I'm not in love - happily or otherwise - I'm bored. So I'm just going to feel this. And miss him until I just don't anymore. 

& instead of being ashamed or feeling like a ridiculous little child having her first crush, I am trying to be happy. Happy that I am able to feel this way about another person. 

I will admit that I am a hopeless freakin' romantic after all. Another thing I really thought was a problem for so many years.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar