lördag 8 augusti 2015

random thoughts turned into scribbles #1


Today I felt beautiful even though I've been exhausted, am on my period and sweating through my grey t-shirt. I walked home without music in my ears (which I rarely do) and dreamt about living in the houses with big windows and gardens by queen's park. I think I have possibly fallen in love with Brighton all over again just because I know I'll be leaving for a few weeks in just three days. 

I spent the afternoon with Maria by the sea talking about anything from the shapes rocks have, to unicorns and mermaids. I always feel inspired and excited about life after spending time with her. Maybe that's why I can walk home listening to my own thoughts instead of that same song I've played on repeat the past week. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar